We are a professional services consultancy that is evolving to provide innovative and disruptive solutions for our client partners within the built environment.
COVA begins the next chapter of our growth strategy. Our company profile, people, projects and 40 year history can be viewed at covathinking.com.
Collaboration is at the heart of our business, with our external and internal client partners we are ‘Stronger Together’. From feasibility, planning and advice to project management and execution expertise, we’re a full-service business.
We require an experienced Mechanical Engineer to join our Hobart team. You will join a group of skilled engineers, designers and project managers that work on a diverse range of projects.
To be the successful applicant you will possess the following skills:
- HVAC Design (new and retrofit) with chilled water and refrigerant systems
- Thermal and Energy Modelling with CAMEL and BEAVER
- NCC JV3 Performance Solutions
- ESD experience Greenstar / NABERS / Passivhaus etc. (optional)
- Mechanical Services Maintenance and Lifecycle analysis
- Building Services Project Design Lead and Coordination
- Building Services Project Management
In return you will be offered the platform to really own your projects. You will be part of a rapidly growing organisation where good people reap the rewards whilst maintaining a healthy work/life balance.
Please note, to be considered for this role you must be a resident of Australia and have a minimum of 5 years working experience in Australia.
If you’re interested in this role, please contact Chris Tummon on +61 419 159 726 for a confidential discussion.