About the business
COVA is a privately owned advisory, engineering and management firm specialising in Bulk Materials Handling, Organic Waste Treatment Facilities, Minerals Processing, Food and Beverage and logistics. Thanks to recent engagements in the Bulk Materials Handling market, we are looking for suitably skilled personnel to join our dynamic and skilled team, to deliver a range of large conveyor and machine projects throughout Australia and Asia. We encourage you to learn more about COVA at our website.
About the role
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Graduate Structural Engineer to join our Industrial and Process team in Melbourne, delivering superior design solutions. Collaboration and communication are key to our culture, and we value interpersonal skills and teamwork as highly as we do attention to detail and an ability to meet demanding deadlines.
You’ll also possess – and be able to demonstrate – these specific skills:
- A passion for engineering and creative design solutions
- A willingness to learn from senior engineers from multiple disciplines
- Ability to work with senior engineers develop designs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability and willingness to visit projects sites
Benefits and perks
COVA offer a package of generous and innovative benefits, flexible work arrangements and a positive work environment. We are committed to ensuring our employees are exposed to interesting, challenging work, supported by extensive ongoing learning and development. Our network spans Australia and Asia, with a diverse and growing client base. For you, this could mean an opportunity to accelerate your career, extend your skills and experience, and contribute to significant, complex projects across the Australasian region.
We invite you to become part of a team that’s ‘Stronger Together’
Skills and experience
It’s likely your background will include:
- Up to 1 years’ experience in a similar role (this is preferred however we welcome new graduates)
- A Tertiary education with bachelor’s degree or higher in structural or civil engineering
- Australian citizenship or permanent residency
To view this and other Cova vacancies on Seek, please visit: https://www.seek.com.au/jobs?advertiserid=38034203
If you’re interested in this role, please contact us on +61 3 8545 0400 for a confidential discussion.